We are your trusted source for all things related to your home’s electrical system.
As a homeowner, there will probably come a day when you need a residential electrician to come and take a look at your home’s wiring. Whether your electricity keeps shutting off and on, you’re worried about power surges, or you want to install new lighting or a few ceiling fans, the right residential electrician makes all the difference when it comes to how the project turns out.
Here at Brian Electric, LLC, we are the only residential electricians you need in the Durham, North Carolina area, and our expertise extends to the following tasks:
- Rewiring equipment and fixtures
- Inspecting electrical components for safety
- Installing wiring and lighting
- Troubleshooting and identifying electrical problems
Top 4 Reasons to Hire a Professional Residential Electrician
At Brian Electric, LLC, we understand the joy and feeling of accomplishment a homeowner enjoys when completing a DIY task. We are in support of handling several of the improvement and repair tasks you might be able to take care of successfully at your Durham, North Carolina home. However, we want to share with you some valid reasons regarding when and why you should hire a professional residential electrician instead of tackling electrical work yourself.
- Danger to Yourself – You could easily take all that you would have saved by not hiring a residential electrician and us that money to pay for medical bills . . . or you could stay safe and leave the dangerous job of working with electricity to us.
- Danger to Your Home – You could complete a project with no harm to yourself and in the belief you did it right, only to experience an electrical fire, ruined appliance, or electric shock down the road. If you are unsure about anything you are doing, stop and call us!
- Work to Code – Count on us to stay on top of all building codes related to electrical work, so you don’t end up in trouble with authorities or have difficulty selling your home down the road because it is not up to code.
- Time Constraints – We are certain we can complete your electrical work far more expeditiously because of our experience. We can also diagnose a problem quickly and accurately, whereas you could take many hours trying to pinpoint the problem. Furthermore, your project will be done right, and you’ll have free time to do the things we are sure you’d rather be doing.
There are many areas in your home that may need electrical repairs.
As detail-driven professionals, establishing a positive reputation for ourselves as residential electricians and for our business means everything to us. For you, this means that when you hire us to come and do some work at your home, we’ll go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction by doing the job right the first time, providing an accurate estimate, and offering multiple options and alternatives for the same end-result.
The next time you run into an electrical issue, the best place to start is by reaching out to Brian Electric, LLC. You can also call at any time to find out more about our services, capabilities, and what we offer.