At Brian Electric, LLC, one of the services we offer that is dear to our hearts is assisting customers with remodeling projects. Nearly every remodeling project involves electrical work in one way or another, whether to resolve problems or upgrade for added convenience and functionality. There are several reasons why you should talk to us before you get started with a remodeling project so that everything progresses smoothly and you get the results you desire.
- Plan outlets. There is nothing worse than finishing a remodeling project and then realizing you still need to use extension cords and power strips because you didn’t get outlets in ideal locations.
- Plan lighting. Lighting can truly make or break a room renovation. If you want to lessen your dependence on lamps, consider installing permanent lighting in key areas.
- Plan circuits. If you constantly trip circuit breakers now, that won’t end when your remodeling project is finished if you don’t make a change. In fact, it could get worse depending on your project and new power needs. Adding more circuits, including dedicated circuits, resolves those concerns.
- Plan wiring change. If you have an older home with outdated wiring, a remodeling project where the walls are more accessible is the ideal time to install new wiring.
- Plan upgrades. There are many innovations in electrical products to consider and we can make some suggestions that will make your life easier and your home more stylish.
- Plan protection. A remodeling project is a good time to consider whole house surge protection to safeguard your appliances and electronics.